- It’s completely FREE
- You get 10% off everything in store*
- You’ll receive EXCLUSIVE offers
- You get chances to win PRIZES
- Personal purchase history stored – making refunds & replacements easy.
- Emailed invoices if required.
*excludes sale items. See in store for details.
Trade Card Application
Coulsdon Home Hardware Ltd – Members Card
- The Coulsdon Home Hardware Ltd Members Card scheme is operated by Coulsdon Home Hardware Ltd. The registered office is 22-24 Chipstead Valley Road. Coulsdon CR5 2RA.
- Coulsdon Home Hardware Ltd Members Cards are issued by and remain the property of Coulsdon Home Hardware Ltd.
- Points will be awarded for eligible purchases in store at Coulsdon Home Hardware Ltd and details are available on request.
- The Coulsdon Home Hardware Ltd Members Card must be registered in store before any points can be built up and then redeemed.
- Members points can be awarded and redeemed against goods and services at Coulsdon Home Hardware Ltd store only.
- Members points will not be awarded for the purchase of gift cards or gift vouchers. Coulsdon Home Hardware Ltd reserve the right to exclude any products and services from the Coulsdon Home Hardware Ltd Members Cards scheme at any time and without notice.
- Coulsdon Home Hardware Ltd Members Card points can only be awarded by presenting the card at the time the purchase is made. Points cannot be awarded after a transaction has taken place even where a receipt is later presented.
- Members Card points cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- Where a refund for goods is applied, any points that were awarded for the original purchase will be deducted from the Coulsdon Home Hardware Ltd Members Card.
- Where goods are purchased but then exchanged, any points that were awarded for the original purchase will be deducted from the Coulsdon Home Hardware Ltd Members Card and any points eligible for the new purchase will be awarded.
- Coulsdon Home Hardware Ltd holds no responsibility for damaged, lost or stolen cards or points lost.
- Coulsdon Home Hardware Ltd reserve the right to request identification where Coulsdon Home Hardware Ltd Members Card points are redeemed.
- Coulsdon Home Hardware Ltd reserve the right to suspend or terminate the Coulsdon Home Hardware Ltd Members Card scheme at any time by providing 14 days notice in store.
- To register and use the Coulsdon Home Hardware Ltd Members Card scheme you must be over 16 years or over.
- Your name, postal address and email address must be provided for a Coulsdon Home Hardware Ltd Members Card to be registered. If you do not register your card you will be unable to redeem points.
- If you breach, or if Coulsdon Home Hardware Ltd reasonably believes that you have breached, these terms and conditions then your Coulsdon Home Hardware Ltd Members Card may be terminated without prior notice and any accumulated points will be forfeited.
Data Protection – Data Protection Act 1998
Use of your personal data
By joining Coulsdon Home Hardware Ltd Members Card scheme you agree to your name, postal address, email and any other personal data that you supply being use by Coulsdon Home Hardware Ltd. You agree to your personal data being used so we can send you updates, special members offers and information by email and/or post. We will not pass your details onto any third party.
Retention & Security
We will hold your personal data on our system for as long as you are a member of the scheme and customer of Coulsdon Home Hardware Ltd. Your personal data will be held and stored on secure computers. Coulsdon Home Hardware Ltd confirms that it has in place adequate safety and security measure to keep your personal information safe and secure in accordance with it obligation of the Act. The Act gives you the right to access the information held by Coulsdon Home Hardware Ltd and your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request many be subject to a £20 fee to meet our costs in providing you with the details of the information held about you.